"Dead" emails.

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Sat Oct 15 14:39:32 BST 2016

For months I've had a weird problem with Akonadi, that I for misc. versions
only report now - I've been using the phone instead...

When I delete a message it reappears after a little while and a little while
later it turns gray. Then when clicking on it nothing happens, neither with
LMB or RMB.

I've tried to run akonadictl fsck, akonadictl vacuum and to delete the
resource and recreate it, but to no avail.

BTW it's an IMAP account.

I use Kubuntu 15.10 and akonadi-backend-mysql is version 4.15.12.3.

I'll try to add a small screenshot and hope it wont be scrubbed.

In a related matter: after I deleted and recreated the resource, the emails
are only partly indexed. How is it I fully index them again.

Sorry for the maybe obvious questions; I've been somewhat indisposed the last
several years and not quite (at all) up to date.
--
Med venlig hilsen / Best regards

Thomas Tanghus