Akonadi dsaster

Pablo Sanchez pablo at blueoakdb.com
Wed Oct 12 16:51:58 BST 2016

[ Comments below, in-line ]

On Wed, 12 Oct 2016 17:21:01 +0200, Diederik De Haas wrote:

> [ trimmed ]
>
> So to me the database is a good suspect to investigate if and how
> things can be improved there with a real possibility of achieving
> significant improvements. And I was hoping to trigger that
> discussion with my post ;-)

Hi,

I'm happy to help.  I'd like to return to KMail.

In order to help though, I'd first request a KMail KDE Dev (Dan?  :)
to work with me.

Once we find a dev, I can set up a VM to trace the DB side
of KMail and let them know what I see, try new methods, etc.

I could not spend eight hours per day though.  I could put up to an
hour or so a day (M-F).

Cheers,
--
Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
Ph:    819.459.1926        iNum:  883.5100.0990.1054