[kdepim-users] Kmail pipe through filter

Jan Neuhäußer j.neuhaeusser at freenet.de
Sat Mar 12 20:05:10 GMT 2016

Hi,

does anybody on this list have experiences with kmail pipe through filters?

My problem is: when my filter is automaticly invoked when the mails are going to be downloaded from my pop3 account I do not get any data via STDIN. On the other hand the filter works fine when it is run manually (as described below).

I know that spam filters using the pipe through technology, so there should be a way to solve this issue. Does anybody have a solution or at least an idea?

Thanks in advance
Jan