[kdepim-users] Spam handling

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Tue Jun 21 18:27:18 BST 2016

Hi!

I've run the Anti-Spam wizard to get rid of (most of the) spam, but I don't
feel like its accomplishing that.
The scan for anti-spam toold found 'Bogofilter', 'SpamAssasin 3.x (Daemon)' and
'SpamAssasin 3.x (Perl)' and I selected all 3. (I don't know if that's the
right thing to do though as it isn't very obvious to me)

While there are certainly numerous email that get moved to the trash folder,
there's also a huge amount that still end up in my inbox.
And on most of them it contains the following text:
"Spam detection software, running on the system "hostname.domain.tld",
has identified this incoming email as possible spam.
"

Why doesn't it get rid of those messages?
It has gotten so annoying that I now blindly select all new email messages in
my inbox and click the Spam button.
I really hope there is a better way to deal with this.

Cheers,
  Diederik