[kdepim-users] custom css for displaying HTML emails ?

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Thu Jul 14 10:37:33 BST 2016

On Thursday 14 July 2016 10:41:35 René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> On Thursday July 14 2016 10:02:16 Martin Koller wrote:
>
> >The settings in appearance/fonts seem to only relate to non-html mails,
>
> I think they relate to all mails that do not specify their own font settings. Seems those important emails are written by someone with eagle eyes, or else maybe your DPI setting (in the "fonts" KCM) isn't appropriate for your screen.

created by a M$ bug tracking system ... company mails ... :-(

> >and changing the font with Ctrl+ changes then also the font size for non-html mails
>
> You can do as I, configure kmail to display the plain text version by default. You can then toggle the reader to html if necessary. I find that isn't often necessary, in fact.

Of course I do that already, but since that special mails contain tables, it's really hard to read as plain text,
therefore I defined to allow HTML for that specific sender.

Since kmail is using KHTML (or WebKit ?) I hope that it probably has somewhere (hidden in a config file ?)
the possibility to tweak the display

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at