[kdepim-users] custom css for displaying HTML emails ?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 09:41:35 BST 2016

On Thursday July 14 2016 10:02:16 Martin Koller wrote:

>The settings in appearance/fonts seem to only relate to non-html mails,

I think they relate to all mails that do not specify their own font settings. Seems those important emails are written by someone with eagle eyes, or else maybe your DPI setting (in the "fonts" KCM) isn't appropriate for your screen.

>and changing the font with Ctrl+ changes then also the font size for non-html mails

You can do as I, configure kmail to display the plain text version by default. You can then toggle the reader to html if necessary. I find that isn't often necessary, in fact.

R.