[kdepim-users] Kontact crashed, will not reopen -- Resolved (sort of)

George Czerw gczerw at ec.rr.com
Mon Feb 29 20:16:45 GMT 2016

Ingo,

Thanks for the reply.

Unfortunately, I deleted those files several days ago.  I will submit a bug report if this happens
again.  And I expect that it will because I am suspecting that those malformed emails are coming
from a friend's iPad, and we frequently correspond.

I am also noticing that frequently, kmail/kontact displays the incoming text in his html formatted
emails as a long, continuous, vertical string of letters, instead of the expected left-to-right,
horizontally formated letters, sentences and paragraphs. Interestingly, in order to read and make
sense of them, when I select forward, inline, the resulting new mail window displays the email
perfectly!

George