[kdepim-users] Resources: akonadi and kwallet

ianseeks ianseeks at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Feb 13 19:41:56 GMT 2016

Hi

I'm up to date with Tumbleweed.

These 2 things seems to be a black box to me.

Question 1. When the kwallet pops us to ask for a password to access a wallet,
why does it say "akonadi_xxx_resource0" wants access - why doesn;t it tell us
the real name the akonadi resource is e.g. your kmail account identity. On one
of my users, i get alternate password requests from 2 imap resources each
session and i've no idea which one i'm looking at because of the naming in the
password dialog.

Question 2. what folders does akonadi need now with the latest tumbleweed and
plasma?  i seem to have references to it in ~/.local, ~/.config., ~/.kde4.

Question 3. i've got 2 error files in ~/.config that contain i don't think its
affecting me though. Do i need to log them?
1 - akonadi_control.err
void AgentManager::removeAgentInstance(const QString&) Agent instance
"akonadi_baloo_indexer" has no interface!
ProcessControl: Application /usr/bin/akonadi_baloo_indexer stopped
unexpectedly ( "Process crashed" )

2 - akonadiserver.error
Cannot resume a timer that is not paused.
Cannot resume a timer that is not paused.
Cannot resume a timer that is not paused.
Cannot pause an inactive timer
Cannot resume a timer that is not paused.
Cannot pause an inactive timer
Cannot pause an inactive timer

regards

Ian