Kmail 5.3.0

ianseeks ianseeks at btinternet.com
Sat Aug 20 17:22:02 BST 2016

Hi

Anyone else getting random crashes with 5.3.0?
I've had crashes when it still loading new emails (probably as they are
filtered off to sub-folders), opening and reading, manually moving emials to
other folders.
Unfortunately the crashes do not happen every time. I've tried to log a bug
via the assistant when it comes up (not every time) but it seemed to hang on
getting the backtrace. I'll keep trying to log it via the assistant.

Regards

Ian

--
Qt: 5.6.1