[kdepim-users] akonadi grief

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Wed Sep 16 20:49:48 BST 2015

Hi Martin,

onsdag den 16. september 2015 21.11.02 CEST skrev Martin Steigerwald:
> Hi Anders,
>
> Please quote properly.
I use trojita, because kmail does not work at the moment, and I do not feel
any kind of control over quoting.

> Am Mittwoch, 16. September 2015, 19:17:00 CEST schrieb Anders Lund:
>> onsdag den 16. september 2015 18.41.26 CEST skrev René J.V. Bertin: ...
>
>> Thanks for the ideas, I tried that, and it did do a lot of cleaning.
>> However, kmail still does not fetch new mail.
>
> Did you also try to debug it with Akonadiconsole?
>
> https://techbase.kde.org/Projects/PIM/Akonadi/Development_Tools
>
> Especially I am interested whether there is anything in the
> debugger tab when
> you enable the debugger before Akonadi checks the folder.

I'll take a look as soon as  I can find time for it :)

> Also restart akonadictl on Konsole and check for error messages
> there as well
> or look into ~/.xsession-errors.

the debug output is exhausting, but I can try and find something related.

> Also state version of KDEPIM/Akonadi. Use at least KDEPIM 4.14 and Akonadi
> 1.13.

I use fully updated arch linux, versions are 15.08, 4.14.3 and 1.13.0

> Thanks

Kindly,
Anders