[kdepim-users] akonadi grief

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Wed Sep 16 15:27:38 BST 2015

Appearently, akonadi is blocking the system - dbus? With akonadi shut down
I can use krunner, type into various applications and use my computer with
ease. With akonadi running, not so. Krunner becomes unusable, and so does a
lot of things.

But I really miss being able to use kmail, which is the best email client I
know about.

In the process table, I get akonadi server zoombies, and looking at
qdbusviewer, there is a client with a numeric name that does not answer - I
believe that one has with akonadi to do.

Any idea what goes wrong?

:(

Anders