[kdepim-users] Minimum font size in HTML e-mails

Peter Humphrey peter at prh.myzen.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 16:34:31 BST 2015

Hello list,

Is there a way to set the minimum font display size in HTML messages? Setting
it in Customise Visual Appearance | Message Window has no effect on HTML
messages, which are displayed in a small font that makes me squint. I've tried
raising the equivalent setting in Konqueror, with no effect on KMail.

I'm using KMail 4.14.8 on a Gentoo amd64 system (not ~amd64). I haven't
installed any kde-pim packages other than what kde-base/kmail pulls in.

--
Rgds
Peter