[kdepim-users] Downloading Kleopatra (was: Re: Ticket ID #VAP-0787 Reply)

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Fri Oct 2 22:18:39 BST 2015

Hi Saeid,

On Friday 02 October 2015 19:59:45 Saeid Najafi wrote:
> Hi,
> We have already Kleopatra software and GPG4Win in order to read the
> secure keys, but, as we are going to upgrade our windows server 2003
> server to windows server 2012 R2, I need to download and install
> Kleopatra software.

> I need your help, if you could let me know about the link that I can
> download the Kleopatra as well as if this software would support
> windows server 2012 R2.

You can download Gpg4win (which includes Kleopatra) at
http://www.gpg4win.org/

The question whether Kleopatra supports Windows Server 2012 R2 is
probably best asked on the Gpg4win-users-en mailing list or Gpg4win's
help-en forum. See http://www.gpg4win.org/community.html for links to
the mailing list and the forum.