[kdepim-users] caldav questions

Wolf Drechsel drechsel at verkehrsplanung.com
Mon Jun 1 14:20:00 BST 2015

Am Freitag, 29. Mai 2015, 18:01:08 schrieb Stephan Olbrich:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using Kontact  with owncloud for calender and address book. The address
> book works fine, but I have two issues with the calender:
> 1. akonadi/Kontact don't use the colors for the different calenders as
> specified in owncloud. Is there an option to enable this?

I dont think so.
But certainly you know the "calendar colours" option (context menu), where you can set them manually.

> 2. akonadi only seems to sync the newer calendar entries. Entries which are a
> few days past are not there. I understand that this is usually a sane thing to
> do to limit the transferred data, but at least once in a while I would like to
> do a whole sync.

I've got the same wish - but I think, you can't.

In general, I think, honestly we should admit that kdepim and owncloud is not really compatible - too much trouble, too many features not working/available.
Sad.

Wolf