[kdepim-users] Zanshin KF 5 port

Ing. Konrad Renner konrad.renner at kolabnow.com
Fri Jul 17 13:31:10 BST 2015

Hi,

I think the kdepim/Kontact kf5 port will be released with KDE
Applications 15.08 in August this year. My plans are to update my main
machine when Kubuntu 15.10 arrives (which will ship KDE Applications
15.08), so it would be really cool for me, to know what are the plans
for Zanshin development (when will they release the new version? Are
there plans for a kf 5 port and so on...). Do you know whom I have to
contact to get such informations?

Thanks, Konrad