[kdepim-users] Debian/Ubuntu packaging

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 09:04:03 BST 2015

Hello,

Does anyone know where to find uptodate packaging scripts for kdepim* git/KDE/4.14 ? I do not currently have the resources to build things locally and figure out what files are missing from the various .install files apart from kdepimlibs, so I'm stuck with letting launchpad do the building. Not ideal... not with the myriad of subpackages Debian/Ubuntu have divided things up in :(

I suppose it won't be possible to run kdepim and kdepim-runtime 4.13.3 against kdepimlibs 4.14, would it ...

Thanks,
R.