[kdepim-users] [Kde-pim] [urgentish] How to fix CalDAV syncing?

Matija Šuklje hook at fsfe.org
Mon Jul 13 00:16:33 BST 2015

To try and pin-point the bug better, I created a fresh new user on my laptop
and added my ownCloud instance as the DAV resource in KOrganizer.

The results seem identical to the ones that happen on my normal user account
(see quoted below).

Since the same bug happens on a fresh KDE user and the bug is not present in
other clients (e.g. Jolla/SailfishOS calendar syncs fine), I think this is an
issue with Akonadi…

Die 07. 07. 15 et hora 19.25.37 Matija Šuklje scripsit:
> The events don’t show in the Akonadi Console.
>
> The current state that I can see in Akonadi Console ↦ Browser is that:
>  •      Contacts shows 673 entries (seems correct)
>  •      “Dogodki” calendar shows 17 entries (seems correct)
>  •      “Faks” calendar shows no entries and 0 size (**FALSE**)
>  •      “FSFE” calendar shows 579 entries (seems correct)
>  •      “Osebno” calendar shows no entries and 0 size (**FALSE**)
>  •      Rojstni dan/Birthdays show 14 entries
[…]
> the two resources causing trouble now are
> on the server called “Študij” (Faks) and “Opravki” (Osebno). I renamed these
> to the values in the brackets months, maybe years ago and so far I had no
> issues due to the renaming.

cheers,
Matija
--
Legal Coordinator & Coordinator Slovenia
Free Software Foundation Europe
e-mail: hook at fsfe.org    █▉█▉█▉ || priv. e-mail: matija at suklje.name
xmpp: hook at jabber.fsfe.org ▉▉   || priv. xmpp: matija.suklje at gabbler.org
sip: matija_suklje at ippi.fr      || gsm: +386 40 690 890