[kdepim-users] Kmail 4.14.5: Filters on incoming POP mail stopped working

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 20:23:32 BST 2015

On Friday July 17 2015 17:57:45 Maurice wrote:
> On Fri, 17 Jul 2015 17:42:20 +0000, I wrote:
>
> >  it didn't do any good
>
>   'akonadictl restart' seems to have prodded it back to life.

That was the magic formula I had to wave around way too often with 4.14.3 (which had a nasty habit of getting stuck for me, as well as triggering gmail's "too many simultaneous connections" syndrome). In the end I just went back to 4.13.3 which may miss a few features but is much more stable.
I'm still waiting on an answer which files and directories one should backup (archive) when switching KDE PIM versions but once I have confirmation I'll be checking out the current 4.14 git master version.

R.