[kdepim-users] outbox disappeared

Rainer Dorsch ml at bokomoko.de
Sat Jan 3 21:37:09 GMT 2015

Another addendum:

I went through

https://userbase.kde.org/KMail/FAQs_Hints_and_Tips/en#Local_Folders_is_added_over
_and_over

but all the settings in akonadiconsole and specialmailcollectionsrc have been already
correct and I had to change nothing.

The only difference I notices was that specialmailcollectionsrc and akonadiconsole
showed

DefaultResourceId=akonadi_mixedmaildir_resource_1

whereas the FAQ mentions a name like

DefaultResourceId=akonadi_maildir_resource_0

(not sure where the *mixed* comes from in my system).

But that should still be ok, since the resource name matches in
specialmailcollectionsrc and akonadiconsole, both have the *mixed*.

Kind regards
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch