[kdepim-users] active sync

Wolf Drechsel drechsel at verkehrsplanung.com
Mon Jan 5 20:01:40 GMT 2015

Happy new year to all of you!

I tried to switch over to my "own" (hosted) server with my address book and my
contacts. They dont provide CalDAV and CardDAV support )): - so I tried ActiveSync.

It works allright with my android, but I couldnt make it work with Kontact.

Here are the settings instructions:
http://www.one.com/de/support/faq/exchange-active-sync-mit-android-nutzen

so I went to setup KOrganizer - Calendars, and created a new calendar using OX.
Inserted there:

https://m.one.com
<my email address>
<my email password>

and hit "test connection".
Response:
Fehler beim Verbinden: ET /ajax/login?action=login&name=<my email address>....

When I hit "o.k.", I get "You are about to log into the web page "m.one.com",
allthough this page does not require authentification. This may be an attempt of
fraud".

(/all messages traslated from German)/

When I hit "Yes", a new OX account is created, but doesnt do anything.
When starting Kontact from the console, there are no specific error messages.

Ideas to get around with that are very welcome!

Cheers,
Wolf