[kdepim-users] active sync

Martin Koller kollix at aon.at
Thu Jan 15 19:00:31 GMT 2015

On Monday 05 January 2015 21:01:40 Wolf Drechsel wrote:
> Happy new year to all of you!
>
> I tried to switch over to my "own" (hosted) server with my address book and my
> contacts. They dont provide CalDAV and CardDAV support )): - so I tried ActiveSync.
>
> It works allright with my android, but I couldnt make it work with Kontact.
>
> Here are the settings instructions:
> http://www.one.com/de/support/faq/exchange-active-sync-mit-android-nutzen
>
> so I went to setup KOrganizer - Calendars, and created a new calendar using OX.

AFAIK OpenExchange is not the same as M$-activeSync

Have a look at this little helper: http://qt-apps.org/content/show.php?content=158196

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin
A: Because it breaks the logical sequence of discussion
Q: Why is top posting bad?

/\                        - against proprietary attachments

Geschenkideen, Accessoires, Seifen, Kulinarisches: www.lillehus.at