[kdepim-users] hide message list but not the message viewer

Samir Nassar samir at samirnassar.com
Tue Feb 10 21:50:18 GMT 2015

On Tuesday, February 10, 2015 10:33:12 PM René J.V. Bertin wrote:
> There's another issue. Document writing is an art, and it requires time. I
> try to force myself to do a bare minimum of it for the software I maintain,
> but I rarely have time to sit down and document someone else's code.
> Especially if I've already had to spend time to figure out how something
> works instead of simply using it...

There is also a class of documentation where you describe how tasks are done
and that takes time and screenshots. I contributed to a project documenting
how to get set up with PGP on Windows (https://ssd.eff.org/)  and if I recall,
with each step documented, it was over 50 screenshots.

KDE as a project could do great things with more of this type of documentation
that helps answer users stating things like: "I want to do X" with "here is
how you do X"

Samir