[kdepim-users] korganiser

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Tue Dec 29 23:24:47 GMT 2015

On Tuesday 29 December 2015 09:21:06 ianseeks wrote:
> hi
>
> I have a config question.
>
> I have 3 user logins all for different activities (the kde activities
> doesn't work for me), i use kontact in one of them and this is where
> i have my calendar set up, i just kmail in the other two logins.
> What i'd like to do is keep my calendar in one login but set up
> korganiser so i can get my reminders pop up in any of the 3 logins?Is
> this possible?

What kind of calendar (Akonadi resource) are you using? Local
file/folder? Some remote resource?

For remote resources the solution is to set up the resource for all 3
logins. For a local iCal file/folder I'd try sharing this file/folder
between the three logins. You could try whether read-only access is
sufficient for the other two logins.

You will probably get reminders for past events for all three logins
(resp. for the two logins you weren't logged into when the reminder was
due) so you might want to disable reminders for past events.