[kdepim-users] Kontact does not remember pdf assignment

Kevin Krammer krammer at kde.org
Tue Oct 14 12:01:32 BST 2014

On Tuesday, 2014-10-14, 12:56:30, Wolf Drechsel wrote:

> > > Yes - forward and back again.
> >
> > What do you mean?
> > It got changed to list evince first and then got changed back again to
> > what
> > eog first?
>
> I meant. I double checked it. - First one direction - put evince away from
> the first place - that worked.
> Then put it back to the first place - worked as well.

Ok, so that file contains the correct setting?

If it does and ktraderclient still shows the wrong order, try running

kbuildsycoca4 --noincremental

Still strange that kioclient would see the right settings but Kontact would
not. That part of the functionality is in the shared libraries.

Cheers,
Kevin

KDE user support, developer mentoring