[kdepim-users] chatty akonadi apps

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 10:33:31 GMT 2014

Hello,

As I just mentioned in another message, I'm using Kontact for my email needs, also on a slow netbook. It works well enough as long as I don't have to get out of some kind of deadlock, but I notice that the various akonadi applications run in the background are very chatty. That cannot but slow down an already slow machine so I wonder if there's a way to make all those resources shut up at least about each and every successful operation?

Debug output is already off via kdebugdialog, so AFAIK I should NOT get all that output according to KDE debug output guidelines.

Cheers,
R.