[kdepim-users] akonadi error - fails to start

dirk dirk.meier at gmx.de
Mon Nov 17 19:03:39 GMT 2014

Am 17.11.2014 19:26, schrieb Pablo Sanchez:
> [ Comments below, in-line ]
>
> On 11/17/2014 12:43 PM, dirk wrote:
>> Hello Pablo,
>>
>> I used the command akonadictl. Sorry for the mistake in my first
>> mail.
>>
>> Well I tried your hints, but no success:
> Hi Dirk,
>
> When I used `akonadictl', I get output displayed, not just the stack
> trace.  Would you be able to post it?  I'm sure someone here may be able
> to help.
>
> Cheers,
> --
> Pablo Sanchez - Blueoak Database Engineering, Inc
> Ph:    819.459.1926         Blog:  http://pablo-blog.blueoakdb.com
> iNum:  883.5100.0990.1054

Hi Pablo,

I have posted the output of akonadictl start.

It seems to begin before the fist line i have posted but on my screen
there are only the same signs and i am not be able to scoll upwards to
the beginning.
To write the output in a file like akonadictl start > akonadi.err does
not work. The file is always empty.

--
Dirk