[kdepim-users] chatty akonadi apps

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 12:22:30 GMT 2014

On Monday November 10 2014 11:52:41 Daniel Vrátil wrote:

>This is already using akDebug, so it's just you having Akonadi built with
>debugging enabled.

*I* don't build akonadi in Debug mode; my MacPorts Portfile *might* use RelWithDebInfo but that shouldn't (I hope) activate debugging messages, but on Linux I use Ubuntu's packaging with just an added -g switch to the compiler flags. Does the build system detect the presence of that flag and turn on debugging output messages as a result??

R.