[kdepim-users] Scary dialogs

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Mon Mar 3 10:18:23 GMT 2014

On Monday 03 March 2014 08:53:10 Anders Lund wrote:
> Enabling/disabling my owncloud calendars did not help, but restarting
> akonadi did. Somehow, the thing lost its mind...

You wouldn't happen to have had a shutdown on the IMAP server side? Akonadi
does NOT like the server going down in our experience and I've seen situations
where I was forced to use akonadiconsole to delete the Akonadi-cache after the
server had been down while Akonadi was still running. I've filed a bug for
this but nothing seems to have been done with it so far. Right now, Akonadi
looks about as unreliable as the old Kontact was with its index files
(especially when using NFS).

Cheerio,
Thomas