[kdepim-users] Addressbooks & Groups with Owncloud

john newsgrp1 at bestpond.com
Fri Feb 21 01:09:28 GMT 2014

I am using Suse 13.1, and have updated to KDE4.12.2, Kontact 4.12.2 and its components. I have previously raised problems with creating mail distribution lists (or groups in KDE4 terminology) a few times  on the opensuse forums.. I did post this query agaain at opensuse forums, and received advice that this may be a better place to pose the questions. So apologies if you have already seen this post on those forums.

I do have a problem with addressbooks/contacts/groups, however !

--
_

Australia