[kdepim-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Why won't kmail send keep password?

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 22:15:09 GMT 2014

On Thursday December 11 2014 14:31:10 James K Gruetzner wrote:

> Thanks for the suggestion.  I'm not sure that restarting the agent in akonadiconsole
> is a worthwhile solution.
> Doing the procedure:

>  . . . seems a bit more takes even less time and solves the problem -- until the next
> time I run kmail..

I wasn't proposing this as a solution, but as a diagnostic. If after my procedure your password works again, we know you're most likely being bitten by the same bug that I presented a solution for, and you could voice some support for it (https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/121159/).
Then, you can go back to your preferred solution, until the time the issue is fixed (or you rebuild the corresponding package yourself).

Cheers,
R.