[kdepim-users] Calendar entries disappear

Wolf Drechsel drechsel at verkehrsplanung.com
Sat Dec 13 11:38:55 GMT 2014

Hi everybody,

I'm experiencing this now for the 3rd or 4th time or so:

I imported my calendar entries of 2 years into Kontact via an ics file and synced
it to the server (owncloud). Everything fine.

After some time - cant say how long, days or weeks - only entries of the last 3
months remained on the client (Kontact). Everyting is still on the server - and on
my Android phone as well. The client syncs regularly, but doesnt find the older
entries.

When starting Kontact on the terminal, I dont see anything special.

What shall I do to track down the issue - and probabely make a reasonable bug
report? System is ubuntu 14.04 with unity desktop.

Wolf