[kdepim-users] Calendar entries disappear

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Sat Dec 13 18:13:52 GMT 2014

Akonadi does not work so well with caldav, during years I experience that it
regularly drops the calendars and then creates them under new IDs.This seems
to happen when the network is spooky, for example have a web login, or just a
very long timeout. Do you experience that too?

I appear to have the problem with missing old entries as well, at this point,
mine appears to stop in august - july is not there. I wonder weather the
problem is in akonadi or in owncloud, neither seems to have any configuration
for it.

Kindly,
Anders