[kdepim-users] KOrganizer Help

Meehling & Bernardoni meehlingandbernardoni at frontier.com
Tue Aug 19 22:12:19 BST 2014

To Whom It May Concern

Is there a phone number for customer service for KDE applications? I am
trying to create three calendars for three users to use on their own
computers.  We would like to be able to have read and write access but
we do not have our own web server for remote access.  We do have a
server that provides data files to each computer.  I do not know which
type of calendar to set up and how to link them to the same data file
for sharing.  I've tried all kinds of combinations.   Please help.

Dee Dee

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This transmission (including attachments) may contain information which is confidential and privileged.  It is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, found at 18 U.S.C. 2510 et seq. and is subject to applicable attorney/client and/or work product privileges.  It is intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized review, interception, copying, distribution, disclosure or use is strictly prohibited, and may be subject to criminal and civil penalties.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original.  Do NOT forward this transmission.  Thank you.