[kdepim-users] Sent Items - IMAP/Local Folders

Kenny Fairweather kenny.fairweather at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 18:46:40 BST 2013

Have you tried:
Configure Kmail->Identities->Select Gmail(or similar)->Modify->Advanced and populated the Sent fields?

You may also have to configure the account not to use the default identity. Something like:
Configure Kmail->Accounts->Select Gmail (or similar)->Modify->Advanced and de-select "Use default Identity"

HTH
Kenny