[kdepim-users] Sent Items - IMAP/Local Folders

ianseeks ianseeks at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Sep 20 17:53:49 BST 2013

HI

I've got a Gmail account and my ISP account (Local Folders) in Kontact
configuration, each has their own account for receiving/sending.
The "problem" i have (maybe a feature) is that when i send an email from my
Gmail account, the sent email always ends up in the "Local Folders/Sent-mail"
instead of the Gmail "Sent Items".
Is there a way to configure Gmail sent emails to end up in the correct "Sent
items" without having to set up a filter?

regards

Ian