[kdepim-users] Search folders

Luis Felipe Tabera lftabera at yahoo.es
Thu Oct 17 10:56:56 BST 2013

Hi list,

I now can create search folders for 4.11 but aparently they are "static" in
the sense that, if I try to update one search, I get the message

Before syncing folder "Mysearch" it is necessary to have the resource online.
Do you want to make it online?

And it does not matter if I press Go online or cancel. The folder is not
updated.

What I really want is to have a virtual folder with all unread messages across
all my folders. Right now, I can achieve the same result selecting all my
folders at once in a tab and filter by status. But the name of the tab is huge
and mess all my tabs.

Is there another way to achieve this? I could also tag all incoming messages
with a "notyetread" tag and manually untag, but this does not look sensible
either.

Bests

Luis