[kdepim-users] No indexed mails

Diederik de Haas didi.debian at cknow.org
Wed Oct 9 14:16:08 BST 2013

On Wednesday 09 October 2013 14:21:47 Luis Felipe Tabera wrote:
> > What's the status message of the Akonadi Nepomuk Feeder in the Akonadi
> > Console?
>
> Right now it is online with the message "Indexing completed". When I start
> a  new session, it is Indexing for a couple of minutes

Ok, that's not it then.
What does 'akonadictl status' say? (run from CLI).
When I did that everything seemed ok. But when I did 'akonadictl restart' I
saw a bunch of msgs saying "akonadi_nepomuk_feeder(8373)
ItemQueue::fetchJobResult: Not all items were fetched:  0 100"
I don't know how to fix your issue (have several of my own), but it may help
track down where the error is coming from, which in turn could help find a
solution.

--
GPG: 0x138E41915C7EFED6