[kdepim-users] How to email to a list of people?

Michel Pitermann michel.pitermann at lpl-aix.fr
Sat Nov 23 10:26:54 GMT 2013

> ok, but this does obviously not guarantee mail to groups/lists will work :)
> as I mentioned before, kmail since 4.11.1 does this (and many other things)
> now quite ok, so I recommend to give it a try (however, the whole akonadi
> thingy is still hard to troubleshoot and not well documented, plus
> ressource hungry/somewhat slow - on the other hand, there are really
> useful features like flexible ressource options, such as finally working
> google
> contacts/calendars etc...)

Too many people complain about Akonadi's ressource hunger.  I am not
interested in the features you mentionned.  I would like just an email client,
not a database manager.  Current version of Thunderbird cannot handle Maildir
format in movemail accounts, Evolution has so many bugs that it has become a
real pain.  I hope to be able tu use KMail.  It is just this List problem :-(

pit