[kdepim-users] Kontact 4.11.2 generates two mails when responding to an event

ITSEF Admin itsef-admin at brightsight.com
Wed Nov 6 13:03:41 GMT 2013

On Thursday 31 October 2013 14:24:20 Sergio Martins wrote:
[...]
> You need to checkout kdepim and kdepimlibs

And it worked. As 4.11.3 was released yesterday, I managed to build new
packages of kdelpimlibs and kdepim for our Kubuntu 13.10 installation (Kubuntu
will provide 4.11.3 anyway, but that may take some time and I didn't want to
wait). Looks like you squashed the "double mail bug" just fine - big thanks!

Regards,

Thomas