[kdepim-users] akonadi drops contacts

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Mon May 13 12:27:43 BST 2013

On Monday 13 May 2013 10:36 Anders Lund wrote:
> Buissness as usual - akonadi decided to drop about half my contacts. I have
> one addressbook, which is a webdav/owncloud resource also providing
> calendars.
>

> There is no sane way of getting it to update, recreating it is insanely
> complex.

Yes, it is insanely complex to enter your credentials, select "ownCloud" and
enter a URL ;)

That being said I experienced it myself a few days ago on 4.10.2. My CardDAV
resource had registered the correct number of contacts, but they had no URL or
body anymore, and clearing Akonadi cache didn't help, so I had to perform the
complex procedure ;)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus