[kdepim-users] Messages skip Filter on mails coming to Inbox

Thomas Hejze thejze at gmx.at
Sun Mar 3 13:40:28 GMT 2013

Am Freitag, 1. März 2013, 15:23:25 schrieb Chris Glasoe:

> Christophe,

> I would encourage you to move one step at a time from KDE 4.8 to 4.9, and
> then to 4.10.

I recommend to upgrade, too. I upgraded my notebook to 4.10 and my desktop pc
to 4.9. Performance has been improving and I encountered no really annoying
bugs so far.

On Friday, March 01, 2013 08:51:36 PM christophe wrote:

> Or is it possible to update only kdepim, so that people like me don't risk
> any other unstablility when moving to kde4.9 or 4.10 .
> Or is there just one file or two to modify/patch, so that, we don't take
> "many-weeks-to-repair-bug" risk ?

The most convenient way is probably adding the opensuse's 4.10 repository for
12.2 as provided by rabauke (Disclaimer: no legal liability for anything et
cetera, et cetera). See

http://kdeatopensuse.wordpress.com/category/opensuse/

By the way thanks to rabauke and all the other opensusians who did a great job
with that.

In principle it should be possible to update only kdepim, YAST will resolve
required dependencies like kdelibs or kdebase. However I recommend to do a
complete 4.10 update from that repository, you will certainly run into less
trouble that way.

Note that it is quite an amount of download-data, so you better had some DSL
or so.

Best regards

Thomas Hejze