[kdepim-users] Messages skip Filter on mails coming to Inbox

Lindsay Mathieson lindsay.mathieson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 20:08:04 GMT 2013

On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 03:01:41 PM O. Sinclair wrote:
> I think I need to chip in here - no existing indexing/search works "on
> installation" before indexing is done,

for me installation means syncing from the IMAP server which is the slow part
and indexing occurs at the same time.

> or it will be like "plain search"
> through all existing data

kmail never does this, it only uses the full text index. If the indexing is
missing or incomplete searches will fail. Troubles with the index are
responsible for most if not all of kmails search problems, mostly I suspect
from the nepomuk_feeder resource.
--
Lindsay Mathieson