[kdepim-users] Messages skip Filter on mails coming to Inbox

christophe christophe.dr at free.fr
Fri Mar 1 19:51:36 GMT 2013

Le jeudi 28 février 2013 22:43:35 Andras Mantia a écrit :
> Andras Mantia wrote:
> [...]

That's great news, but....

I have opensuse 12.2 with kde 4.8.
And moving to a newer distro took me so much time and efforts for too many
unstable behaviours that i don't want to take the risk of trying a newer
version of kde.
This new version was such a pain for kdepim that i would like the less risk
possible.
Is there a way to have the fix you talked about for kde 4.8 ?
Or is it possible to update only kdepim, so that people like me don't risk any
other unstablility when moving to kde4.9 or 4.10 .
Or is there just one file or two to modify/patch, so that, we don't take
"many-weeks-to-repair-bug" risk ?

Thanks for your input .

--
christophe