[kdepim-users] Yet Another Troubled KMail2 Migration Successful (Maybe) (For Now)

Jerome jerome at shawbiz.ca
Sun Jul 7 21:20:18 BST 2013

On Sunday, July 07, 2013 09:06:17 PM O. Sinclair wrote:

> However, having not actually migrated but made a clean setup and then
> imported old mail folders (renamed/moved) I have been nowhere near the
> problems you have. I have 4 pop and 1 imap accounts, the one sometimes
> troubling me being the imap outlook.com account
>
> I can not help but to start think in this long thead that YOU do
> something that I and others do not quite understand to get all these
> problems.

I am wondering that myself sometimes, but this many times? I have now in
effect a restart rather than an import so maybe stability lies ahead. I was
able to move my ~/Mail into place and restart Akonadi and it saw my stuff
right away with none of the notifications I had before. And I've not seen
any for a couple days. Messages that go into folders to not be seen until
an Akonadi/KMail restart seem to be a fact of life though.