[kdepim-users] problem with postgresql backend

Daniel Vrátil dvratil at redhat.com
Fri Jul 26 09:52:32 BST 2013

Hi,

there has been a regression in PostgreSQL support in Akonadi 1.10.0 and
1.10.1. It has been fixed 1.10.2, which is already in [extra].

Please update to 1.10.2 and see whether it still happens.

Cheers,
Dan

--
Daniel Vrátil
Associate Software Engineer, KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348