[kdepim-users] Yet Another Troubled KMail2 Migration Successful (Maybe) (For Now)

Antonio asmond at gmx.com
Sun Jul 7 10:22:57 BST 2013

Hello, Jerome:

Calling them "you kids" is insulting, at least, and it is not going to solve
your situation, but to start more messages of the same kind.

The combination of Kmail 1 + KDE 4.10.4 is available, I'm writing this message
using it in the latest Kubuntu, and people report they are using Kmail 1 in
the latest Debian and Gentoo (though we would have to see what KDE version).

If I were you, I would look for the better alternative, not using Kmail 2 if
the problems were too many by now.