[kdepim-users] Personal Calendar akonadi resource missing in 4.10

Atanas Zhelev zmeyski at fastmail.fm
Mon Feb 25 22:19:00 GMT 2013

Hi,

i upgraded to kde 4.10 and due to some trouble with window decoration
and plasma theme + some other things i decided to wipe my kde config and
start anew. The problem now is i don't see anymore the "Personal
Calendar" resource when i want to add new calendar either from
Korganizer or Akonadi Resources configuration dialogs. Any idea what
happened with that resource? Was it removed by the developers or is
there something wrong with my installation?

--
BR
Atanas

P.S. Please CC in replies as i'm not subscribed to the list.