[kdepim-users] What keeps enabling HTML in KMail?

Maurice maurice at bcs.org.uk
Sun Aug 18 12:27:45 BST 2013

Something somewhere in KDE (on Mageia-3) keeps re-enabling HTML in
Kmail's Composer (both in Composer/Options and Config Kmail/'Reply
using HTML').

This has just happened on the SO's PC, and she is not into changing
such options deliberately herself.
   The change appears to coincide with my enabling Composer's spell
checking (which needed a change in System Settings/Locale/Spell
checking) on her machine.

I've also had this happen on my m/c, e.g. after a s/w update.

In fact it has happened so often that I now have a weekly reminder to
check the settings!

Anyone else found this? Is there a cure?!

--
/\/\aurice
	(Retired in Surrey, UK)     Registered Linux User #487649