[kdepim-users] horrible experience creating a new IMAP account

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Thu Apr 11 11:10:29 BST 2013

Forgot some idiotic issues:

When the kmail/akonadi account settings dialog is OKed, the account lists in
kmail like this: "no server configured yet".

No folder is added to the kmail folder list, which is what I expect.

I'm closing in on kmail not being usable for my re	quirements, once again, and
I find it really, really unacceptable.

--
Anders