[kdepim-users] Fwd: Sent emails not being stored on server

Peter Humphrey peter at humphrey.ukfsn.org
Fri Apr 12 18:33:59 BST 2013

On Friday 12 April 2013 17:16:03 Chris Glasoe wrote:

> I too have been frustrated with whole Kmail Akonadi issue since 4.4.x.
> One thing I did discover (which you

The first version of kmail2 that was released by the Gentoo devs so badly
wrecked my entire kmail installation that I've masked out all versions >=
4.5.50 until it's brought up to production quality. I've never seen such a
mess in all my computing years (41 so far).

I'm still running kmail version 1.13.7, which as far as I know is the last
version that's both stable and available via the Gentoo portage system.

--
Peter